Stainless Steel Cable Railing
5 Point’s Stainless Steel Cable Railing Systems are an affordable alternative to many similar commercial grade systems. We have combined the affordable pre-engineered aluminum components with 3/16” S.S cable to create a complete code compliant system. This can open up many configurations of post size and shape, top rail profiles, and attachment methods. You can even add a wood top rail. All of the aluminum components are factory powder coated to meet one of the toughest architectural standards, the AAMA 2604.
- Combine the hassle free benefits of a powder coated aluminum frame with the modern style of S.S. cable.
- By using the same components as the Glass and Picket railing systems we can combine the hassle free benefits of a powder coated aluminum Frame with the modern style of S.S. cable.
- 3/16” Stainless Steel cables and slim line button style cable ends are always the standard.
- Safe and sturdy product design for peace of mind.
- Seemingly invisible providing unobstructed views in any weather.
5 Point’s Stainless Steel Cable Railing Systems are designed with both style and views in mind. They can be used as a primary architectural feature on the front of a home or inside. They can also be used to provide clear sightlines from a deck or balcony, and unlike glass they will never fog up or need cleaning. Click Here for a Printable Flyer About Cable Railing
Cable Ends Designed for Cable Railing
Our cable ends are sleek and small. You won’t see any turnbuckles or large cap nuts.
The 5 Point Stainless Steel Cable Railing System is designed to meet current guardrail code requirements. The components used are specifically designed for cable railing.